AAOS Instructional Course Lectures (Volume 72-2023)
Developed in partnership with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and edited by Brian J. Galinat, MD, MBA, FAAOS (editor) and Ronald A. Navarro, MD, FAAOS (assistant editor),Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 72 offers current, clinically relevant information across a broad spectrum of orthopaedic topics. These lectures were written by the orthopaedic surgeons who presented at the 2022 AAOS Annual Meeting. This all-new volume covers topics such as increasing diversity in orthopaedics, controversies in total knee replacement, biologics and sports medicine, endoscopic spine surgery, and more.
- Based on selected Instructional Course Lectures presented at the AAOS Annual Meeting 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Offers hands-on, experience-based solutions, as well as guidance you can apply immediately in daily practice from the most respected surgeons and subspecialty experts in the field
- Helps you lead innovation and raise the standard of care in your operating room with new techniques and proven, practical approaches
- Features abundant illustrations with radiographs, drawings, and intraoperative photographs and surgical technique videos for select chapters
- Sections include:
- Practice Matters
- General Orthopaedics
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Adult Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Wrist
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου στον παρακάτω Σύνδεσμο:
Instructional Course Lectures: Volume 72 (cld.bz)
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας